Monday, March 01, 2004

Now Entering Laboville Overnight

Insomnia is hell, but since I was up, I thought I would troll the web. Courtesy of Liz at Spectator Sport, I found George W. Bush, Will You Please Go Now?, which is abbreviated (if you can call it that) by its author as "GWBWYPGN". It's a bit foul-mouthed, but its irreverant take on the Bush administration is worthy of Al Franken.

I particularly enjoyed what is apparently a recurring public service, known as "Ann Coulter is a Lousy Writer and She Isn't Even that Hot", which deconstructs (again, if you can call it that) her articles point-by-point. Also noteworthy is the entry on once again making the Democratic Party the "party of Hot Chicks" (no, really, it's funny). [link]

Nu, so go visit, already, will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home